Budget Perfromance Inc Front End Wheel Alignment
It doesn’t take much to knock a vehicle out of alignment: potholes, curbs and even regular wear and tear can take a toll on your vehicle’s suspension system and steering components. Once that happens, everything from your tires, vehicle and your hands on the steering wheel, will soon be able feel it.
Vehicle alignment plays a critical role in the performance of your vehicle:
- Tire life and savings. When your vehicle’s suspension system is out of alignment, it’s probably going to lead to uneven tire wear, and that means a shorter life expectancy for your tires. With regular alignment, however, your tires will last longer and save you money.
- Safety. When your wheels aren’t aligned, it can cause your vehicle to pull right or left, undermining your control and handling.
- Comfort. Aligned wheels are much safer to drive on, and they also make driving much easier and enjoyable.
- Ball joints, tie rods, steering arms, bushings and other suspension parts all wear over time, and springs will begin to sag as miles accumulate. All of these will affect alignment angles, and adjustments will need to be made to restore optimum alignment.
- Driving a vehicle without proper alignment will result in decreased gas mileage and reduced tire longevity. In addition, poor wheel alignment will add stress to other vehicle components, including steering components.
How can you tell if your tires need aligning?
It is important to follow your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation for wheel alignment servicing. The rule of thumb is to have a wheel alignment performed semi annually. However, if it is not in the time range you normally do your alignment, consider the following:
- Your vehicle will pull to one side.
- Your front end is shimmying after hitting a bump.
- Your steering wheel will no longer line up straight.
- Your front tires will show signs of uneven wear.
If you’re experiencing any of these signs, you need a vehicle alignment performed by a certified technician. Proper alignments require sophisticated equipment to abide by the manufacturers’ preferred specifications and provide an exact wheel alignment.
How long does this service take to perform?
The time required to perform a wheel alignment will vary depending on the make and model of your vehicle.
Contact Budget Perfromance today to schedule your next front end wheel alignment. With our experienced technicians and our state-of-the-art-equipment, upgraded in 2018, you know your vehicle is in good hands and will be done right the first time!